Educating Professionals on Cyber Risk Management & Security Training
Together with our partner Hudson Analytix, we provide integrated cyber risk management and security and emergency training for response professionals in the Caribbean.
Our wide range of security advisory services, technical expertise and legal solutions have served clients in port security and terminal operations for decades, including numerous US port authorities with ties to the Caribbean.
Our Objective: Connecting participants with quality education and practical training and equipping them with the latest practices to ensure top-tier safety & efficiency.
Our security training curriculum is uniquely built, designed and implemented by our team of experts. They facilitate all aspects of the training course for professionals working at ports, airports and land ports of entry.
The training and workforce development programs include computer- and web-based training, instructor led training as well as audits.
We provide training for:
- Security Training Program design and Curriculum development; Course design and implementation; and training facilitation for Ports, Airports, and land ports of entry
- Training on Proper use of Explosive detection equipment, narcotics detection equipment and response procedures.
- Checkpoint screener Training Maritime; customized screener training Airports
- Cargo screening Training
- Port Facility Security Officer/Facility Security Officer training
- Customs Inspection training, including training for targeting analysis
- Search and Seizure (Passenger and Vehicle)
- Access control (physical access control, x ray screener, drug and explosive detection)
- Cyber Security and Cyber Risk Management
Cyber Security & Cyber Risk Management
Our cybersecurity training includes awareness training for all staff, awareness training for executives and Boards of Directors as well as tabletop exercises.
Where We Work
- British Virgin Islands
- Dominican Republic
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- St. Maarten
- Trinidad & Tobago