STRIKER® ARFF 6X6
Take on ARFF hazards with extreme precision in the most unforgiving conditions with the redesigned Oshkosh® Striker® 6X6 vehicle. With optimum performance, response flexibility with available Snozzle® HRET, and true pump and roll in any condition–it offers more technology and firefighting system options than ever before.
Designed with the firefighter in mind, the cockpit focuses on human and ergonomic factors. Colour-coded controls identify performance function, while the independent suspension enhances vehicle mobility, off-road speed, load-carrying capacity, and ride quality.
- Designed to meet NFPA 414 Pump and Roll requirements, the Oshkosh Power Divider allows users to engage the water pump at any time and any speed.
- The Oshkosh Snozzle High Reach Extendable Turret has a 50-foot (15.2 m) configuration, offering outstanding reach for emergency ARFF response.
- The Oshkosh K-Factor™ Alignment System rapidly displays the position of the Snozzle piercing tip to the fuselage, eliminating depth perception issues to maximize precision
- Exceeds NFPA, ICAO, FMVSS, and EU standards
- Modular cab layout with switching and controls logically placed
- Spacious cab seats up to 5 firefighters
- Oshkosh CARE™ clean cab system for increased carcinogen protection
- Oshkosh Command Zone™ system with built-in diagnostic support
- Options for auxiliary firefighting systems: 3M NOVEC 1230, CAFS, Halotron, Dry Chemical Powder
- 24/7/365 global support