STRIKER® ARFF 4X4
The Oshkosh® Striker® vehicle maximizes your firefighting arena, offering exceptional fire suppression, mobility, and safety–all from a redesigned 4×4 vehicle that features more technology and firefighting system options than ever before.
Designed with the firefighter in mind, the cockpit focuses on human and ergonomic factors. Colour-coded controls identify performance function, while the independent suspension enhances vehicle mobility, off-road speed, load-carrying capacity, and ride quality.
- Designed to meet NFPA 414 Pump and Roll requirements, the Oshkosh Power Divider allows users to engage the water pump at any time and any speed.
- The Oshkosh Snozzle High Reach Extendable Turret has a 50-foot (15.2 m) configuration, offering outstanding reach for emergency ARFF response.
- The Oshkosh K-Factor™ Alignment System rapidly displays the position of the Snozzle piercing tip to the fuselage, eliminating depth perception issues to maximize precision
- Exceeds NFPA, ICAO, FMVSS, and EU standards
- Cab offers 98 ft2 (9.1 m2) glass, a 250-degree horizontal viewing plane, and 8.8 ft (2.7 m) of forward visibility
- Modular cab layout with switching and controls logically places–seats up to 5 firefighters
- Walk-in rear service compartments allow for easy maintenance
- Oshkosh CARE™ clean cab system for increased carcinogen protection
- Includes patented TAK-4® all-wheel independent suspension
- Center-steer for greater all-around visibility and control
- Standard pressure or ultra-high pressure pump systems
- Options for auxiliary firefighting systems: 3M NOVEC 1230, CAFS, and Halotron
- 24/7/365 global support