Stealth™ Turnout Gear
Pushing the limits of ergonomically designed protective wear, Lakeland’s lightweight and maneuverable Stealth™ turnout gear includes the features and aesthetics you’d expect from a premium garment.
Stealth turnout gear combines fire and heat protection with an innovative athletic design for agility and comfort. Featuring ergonomic pleated back and shoulders, each garment also includes an internal outer shell drawcord, bevelled hem (29″ front; 35″ back), and Easy Grip™ DRD.
Stealth gear is also enhanced with double-stitched NYC-style lime/yellow 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective material, plus LazerMax™ Trim reflective piping so that you can experience the utmost in visibility, day or night.
Available in solid colour or two-tone fabric options–the Stealth™ is light years ahead of the competition.
- Coat Length: 29” front; 35” back
- Reflective material for enhanced visibility
- Zipper/VELCRO® closure
- Ergonomic pleated back/shoulders
- Easy Grip™ DRD
- Napoleon pocket under storm flap
- Low profile 3” collar with hanger loop
- Set-in pleated ergonomically curved sleeves
- 7” black KEVLAR® thumbhole wristers
- 5” deep black STEDPRENE® sleeve wells
- Black STEDSHIELD® coat cuff reinforcements
- Radio pocket with antenna opening
- Self-mic strap above radio pocket
- Universal flashlight holder
- Coat expansion pockets
- Liner inspection VELCRO® opening
- 3 snap tabs at the hem
- UL Certified to 2018 Edition of NFPA 1971 Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Firefighting