SMD600 Plus Enhanced Walk-Through Multi-Zone Metal Detector
The SMD600 Plus Enhanced Walk-Through Multi-Zone Metal Detector is a high-sensitivity Metal Detection gate offering quick and accurate analysis of all parts of the body of people in transit––from the shoe level to the crossbar. It is also the first in-market detector that is fully compliant with the NIJ-0601.02 Standard.
Features cutting-edge discrimination technology, which allows personal effects to be ignored, creating rapid transit flow. Users do not need to remove personal effects, including coins, keys, jewelry, watches, belts, and other accessories).
With its new integrated design that includes a robust construction structure through the use of high-performance polymers, the SMD600 Plus Enhanced Walk-Through Multi-Zone Metal Detector is compatible with previous IP20 and IP65 control units. Waterproof, dust-proof, corrosion-resistant, and IP66 compliant.
Low nuisance alarm rate – even at the strictest security levels, it offers high transit flow rates and minimal need for intervention by inspection personnel, ensuring smooth operation from start to finish.
Dimensions (W x H):
720 mm x 2050 mm (standard configuration)
820 mm x 2050 mm (wider passage width)
- 4 display bars each programmable as zone indicators and/or pacing lights
- Dual Side 20 x 2 localization zones
- Antivandalic and Antitampering IP66 control unit
- High-precision transit counter (2-beam)
- Chip Card Reader
- BT, infrared, and RS-232 communication
- Programmable Random Alarm capability
- 3-Level Password and hardware key access protection
- One Touch Automatic Self Installation (OTS)
- Powered by safe low-voltage DC
- Anti-tamper on/off switch