HI-PE Plus Enhanced Walk-Through Multi-Zone Metal Detector
The HI-PE Plus Enhanced Walk-Through Multi-Zone Metal Detector provides accurate detection of all metals, a high level of discrimination of non-threat items, full compliance with the latest security standards, and exceptional immunity to external interferences.
Featuring up to 50 built-in security programs, as well as high discrimination and throughput for detecting metallic threat items, the HI-PE Plus Enhanced Walk-Through Multi-Zone Metal Detector is compliant with and certified to the Strictest Security Standards for weapons detection. It is capable of detecting a full range of metal weapon threats – even within body cavities – thanks to 60 localization zones.
Unmatched reliability, rapid installation, and exceptional immunity to external interferences are standard.
Low nuisance alarm rate – even at the strictest security levels, it offers high transit flow rates and minimal need for intervention by inspection personnel, ensuring smooth operation from start to finish.
Dimensions (W x H): 720 mm x 2050 mm (standard configuration)
- 4 display bars each programmable as zone indicators and/or pacing lights
- 60 localization zones (20 vertical x 3 lateral) with left, center, and right indication
- Antivandalic and Antitampering IP66 control unit
- High-precision transit counter (2-beam)
- Chip Card Reader
- BT, infrared, and RS-232 communication
- Programmable Random Alarm capability
- 3-Level Password and hardware key access protection
- One Touch Automatic Self Installation (OTS)
- Powered by safe low-voltage DC
- Anti-tamper on/off switch