DF-Series Fill Station
One of the safest filling stations available in Canada for the containment and recharging of SCBA/SCUBA cylinders, the Jordair DF-Series recharging and filling/defragmentation station features a freestanding and fully enclosed design to ensure secure performance every time.
Front access door is steel-plated and held in place by a spring-loaded pin-type door lock during use for additional operator safety. There are also anti-abrasion collars and liners in the SCBA/SCUBA containment sleeves to protect the exterior of the cylinders from abrasion damage during the filling process.
The user-friendly control panel features filling pressure gauges, inlet and outlet gauges, isolated shut-off valves, and a 6000 PSIG-rated adjustable regulator. The fill station also features an isolation valve at the inlet and safety relief valves to protect both the filling cylinders and the air storage system.
- Complete filling/de-fragmentation station for 2216/3000 or 4500 PSIG cylinders
- 6000 PSIG inlet shut-off valve to isolate the recharging station from the compressor and air storage cylinders
- One anodized aluminum, self-venting, and adjustable regulator with operating pressures from 0 to 6,000-PSIG inlets and 0 to 6,000-PSIG outlet pressures
- SCBA recharge assemblies are supplied for 2216/3000 or 4500 PSIG filling
- A CRN-certified safety relief valve is set for 2400/3200 or 4700 PSIG
- All pressure piping conforms to ASME codes B31.1 and B31.3