D-Series Fill Station
One of the safest filling stations available in Canada for the containment and recharging of SCBA/SCUBA cylinders, the Jordair D-Series recharging and filling/defragmentation station features a freestanding and fully enclosed design to ensure secure performance every time.
Featuring a toggle-activate valve that stops airflow to the filling points when the station’s door is opened, the Jordair D-Series equipment is built with operator safety at the front of mind. Anti-abrasion collars and liners in the SCBA/SCUBA containment sleeves also protect the exterior of the cylinders from abrasion damage during the filling process.
The user-friendly control panel features filling pressure gauges, inlet and outlet gauges, isolated shut-off valves, and a 7000 PSIG-rated adjustable regulator. The fill station also features an isolation valve at the inlet and safety relief valves to protect both the filling cylinders and the air storage system.
- Complete filling/de-fragmentation station for 2216, 3000, 4500, and 5500 PSIG cylinders
- 7000 PSIG inlet shut-off valve to isolate the recharging station from the compressor and air storage cylinders
- One anodized aluminum, self-venting, and adjustable regulator with operating pressures from 0 to 7,000-PSIG inlets and 0 to 7,000-PSIG outlet pressures
- Panel-mounted SCBA cylinder shut-off valves for 2216, 3000, 4500, and 5500 PSIG fill positions
- SCBA recharge assemblies are supplied for the selected 2216, 3000, 4500, or 5500 PSIG filling
- CRN-certified safety relief valve is set for 2400, 3200, or 4700 PSIG
- All pressure piping conforms to ASME codes B31.1 and B31.3